What should you do if you believe you have roof damage? If you believe that your roof has…
Blue Angel Roofing and General Contractors
Rockwall Roofing Company
Guaranteed to upgrade your home’s curb appeal and value.
We Care For Your Rockwall Home As If It Was Our Own
We are committed to earning trust and lifelong customers. We do that by focusing on the individual needs of each homeowner, and keeping our promise of excellence in our products, our people, and job quality.
Providing All Of Your Rockwall Home Exterior Repair and Replacement Needs
Whether it’s your home or investment property, we provide all the services you need to refresh or repair your property. Serving the Dallas-Forth Worth area since 2021.
- Integrity; honor our word
- Accountability; acknowledge responsibility
- Responsive; respond to needs quickly and positively
- Diligence; persistent and attentive care
- Discipline; attention to detail
- Charitable; give back to our community
Are you disciplined and energetic?
Interested in working with us?
You do not want to be without insurance when your property suffers damage. Anyone who owns property that has sustained storm damage will tell you the insurance coverage was essential to rebuilding their home. That said, we can all agree insurance is a necessity, but filing a claim and dealing with the insurance company is often overwhelming and confusing. Blue Angel Roofing and General Contractors take away all the hassle and walks you through the claims process, from initial claim to roof replacement. We will inspect your property, assess the damage, and be on site to meet with the insurance adjuster to ensure they document the full extent of the damage. When needed, we will contact a licensed independent public adjuster for a second opinion, to ensure you receive compensation for all needed repairs and replacements. If your claim is already filed, we will work with your insurance and assume the scope of work as approved by your insurance provider. If needed, we will file additional claims as necessary to restore your property to like-new condition.
We inspect your roof in person with “boots on the roof” and with aerial measurements for precise roof dimensions, which ensures accurate material ordering and cost containment.
Our disciplined business ethics will earn your trust, and provide a stress-free, memorable service experience that you will share with your friends and family.
Our Expert Team
Request an Inspection or Quote
Fill out the form below. Include the best time to contact you.
Let us help you
Our Customers Want You To Know
About Rockwall, TX
Rockwall, TX is a city in northeastern Texas that is known for its small-town charm and its vibrant community. With a population of just over 36,000, Rockwall is the perfect size for those who are looking for a close-knit community with plenty of opportunities for growth and enrichment. The city is home to a variety of businesses and cultural attractions, including the Rockwall County Historical Museum, the Harry Myers Park, and the Rockwall Arts Center. In addition, Rockwall is home to a number of excellent schools, making it a great place to raise a family.
According to the most recent census data, the population of Rockwall, TX is just over 37,000. The median age is 34, and the median household income is just over $70,000. The vast majority of residents (96%) are white, while the remaining 4% are Hispanic or Latino. slightly less than half of the population (48%) is married, and just over a quarter (26%) have children under the age of 18. The majority of residents (65%) own their homes, while the remaining 35% rent. Rockwall is a rapidly growing city, with a population that has increased by almost 13% since 2010.
Rockwall, TX is home to a variety of excellent educational institutions. For young children, there are several highly rated private and public preschools. When it comes to elementary and secondary education, Rockwall ISD offers many top-rated schools, including Caruth Haven Elementary, Williams Middle School, and Rockwall High School. There are also several excellent charter and magnet schools in the district. For higher education, Rockwall is home to Eastfield College, a two-year institution that offers a variety of programs and degrees. In addition, the city is just a short drive from the University of Texas at Dallas and Southern Methodist University. As a result, residents of Rockwall have access to a wide range of high-quality educational opportunities.
Rockwall is a small city with a big heart. Located just 30 minutes from Dallas, Rockwall is a hidden gem that offers visitors a chance to experience the best of both worlds. From its vibrant downtown to its beautiful lakeside setting, Rockwall has something for everyone. The city is home to an array of shops and restaurants, as well as a variety of parks and recreational facilities. In addition, Rockwall is home to some of the best schools in the state, making it an ideal destination for families. Whether you’re looking for a fun weekend getaway or a new place to call home, Rockwall is sure to disappoint. Come see what all the fuss is about!
Rockwall is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. There are plenty of things to do in the town, and the people are friendly and welcoming. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Rockwall is the perfect choice.
Your Rockwall Roofing & General Contractor
Blue Angel Roofing and General Contractors
450 Century Parkway, ste. 250
Allen, TX, 75013
- Rockwall North
- Rockwall West
- Rockwall East
- Rockwall Northeast
- Rockwall Southwest
- City Center
- Rockwall Northwest
- Northshore Park
- Harry Myers Park
- Yellow Jacket Ln / Greencrest Blvd
Our Latest News &
SECTION UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Hail storms may be frightening for homeowners. The first line of protection against the elements is your roof;…
Insurance policies differ depending on the provider, state and property type -Still, in most cases it’s best to…