Quail Creek Estates

Quail Creek Estates is a neighborhood in Southlake, Texas that is known for its spacious homes and scenic views. The average home in Quail Creek Estates is over 4,000 square feet, and many of the homes have private pools and large yards. In addition to its large homes, Quail Creek Estates is also home to several parks and greenbelts. The neighborhood is adjacent to Quail Hollow Park, which offers residents a place to walk, jog, or simply relax in the outdoors. Quail Creek Estates is also convenient to shopping and dining options in Southlake Town Square. As a result, it is an ideal place to call home for families or individuals who want the best of both worlds – a spacious home in a scenic setting that is also close to amenities.

Demographics

According to the 2010 census, Quail Creek Estates has a population of 2,035. The median age of residents is 42 years old, and the median household income is $250,000. Quail Creek Estates is a predominantly white neighborhood, with 96.4% of residents identifying as white. The next most common racial group is Asian, at 1.2%. 

There are also a small number of Hispanic and African American residents. The vast majority of residents (88%) own their homes, while the remaining 12% are renters. Quail Creek Estates is an affluent neighborhood with high-performing schools and low crime rates. Residents enjoy access to amenities such as tennis courts, swimming pools, and parks. If you’re looking for a quiet place to call home, Quail Creek Estates may be the perfect fit for you.

Education

Quail Creek Estates is a neighborhood that is known for its excellent schools. The area is served by the Carroll Independent School District, which has a reputation for academic excellence. Students in Quail Creek Estates attend top-rated schools such as Carroll Senior High School, which consistently ranks among the best high schools in the state. In addition to strong academics, the Carroll ISD also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities and programs. As a result, students in Quail Creek Estates have access to a well-rounded education that helps them succeed in college and beyond.

Tourism

Quail Creek Estates is known for its beautiful homes and scenic views. The area has been a popular destination for tourists for many years, and it continues to be one of the most popular places to visit in the state. There are several reasons why Quail Creek Estates is such a popular destination for tourists. First, the area is known for its picturesque scenery. The estates are located on rolling hills with lush green landscapes, and the area is also home to a number of lakes and ponds. 

In addition, Quail Creek Estates is home to a number of amenities that make it an ideal place to stay for tourists. There are several hotels and resorts in the area, as well as a variety of restaurants and shops. Moreover, the area is also home to a number of attractions, such as the Southlake Town Square and the Texas Motor Speedway.

Quail Creek Estates is an upscale neighborhood in Southlake, TX. The homes are large and well-maintained, and the residents are friendly and welcoming. Overall, Quail Creek Estates is a great place to live. The amenities are top-notch, the schools are excellent, and the location can’t be beat. If you’re looking for a comfortable place to call home, Quail Creek Estates is definitely worth considering.

 

However, if you are looking for an affordable neighborhood with plenty of amenities, South Ridge Lakes is a great option. The homes in this community are very reasonably priced and the community itself is full of amenities. There is a swimming pool, a playground, and a basketball court. In addition, South Ridge Lakes is located close to shopping and restaurants. You will love living in this convenient and affordable neighborhood.

Blue Angel Roofing & General Contractors

X