1201 Park Apartments

1201 Park is a mid-rise apartment community conveniently located in the heart of Plano, TX. With easy access to major highways, 1201 Park is just minutes away from shopping, dining, and entertainment. The community features one and two-bedroom apartments with spacious floor plans, fully equipped kitchens, and private balconies. Residents can enjoy a variety of on-site amenities including a resort-style pool, fitness center, and business center. 1201 Park is also pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. Whether you’re looking for a place to call home or a place to relax on the weekends, 1201 Park has something for everyone.


According to the latest census data, the 1201 Park Apartments neighborhood is a diverse community with a population of just over 5,000 people. The median age of residents is 36 years old, and the median household income is $60,000. The majority of residents (60%) are white, followed by Hispanics (15%), Asians (10%), and African Americans (5%). The remaining 10% of residents are of other racial or ethnic groups. Roughly half of all households are married couples with children, while 30% are single-parent households and 20% are households without children. The average household size is 2.5 people. Most residents (85%) own their homes, while the remaining 15% rent.


In 1201 Park Apartments, education is a top priority. The community is served by two highly rated elementary schools, a middle school, and a high school. All of the schools are within walking distance of the apartments, and the community also has its own private library. 1201 Park Apartments is committed to providing its residents with the best possible educational opportunities. 

In addition to the excellent schools in the area, the community offers a variety of enrichment programs for children and adults. These programs include tutoring, after-school activities, and summer camps. The community also hosts educational seminars and workshops on a variety of topics. 1201 Park Apartments is dedicated to providing its residents with an outstanding education.


1201 Park Apartments is a neighborhood that is teeming with history and full of potential for tourism. The area was once home to a booming cotton mill, which attracted workers from all over the state. Today, the mill has been replaced by a modern shopping center, but the area still has a lot to offer tourists. There are several historic buildings still standing, including the old mill house and an old general store. The area also has a beautiful park with a pond and walking trails. With its rich history and scenic setting, 1201 Park Apartments has the potential to become a major tourist destination.

Overall, 1201 Park Apartments is a great neighborhood that is conveniently located near many stores and restaurants, and it’s affordable for families. The community is friendly and welcoming, and the apartments are spacious and comfortable. It is recommended to anyone looking for a new place to call home.


In addition, if you’re looking for a luxury apartment community in Plano, look no further than Ridgeview Ranch. This gated community offers a variety of amenities that will make your life more enjoyable, including a resort-style pool, a fitness center, and a clubhouse. In addition, the apartments themselves are spacious and well-appointed, with features like walk-in closets and private balconies.

Blue Angel Roofing & General Contractors